Saturday, February 11, 2006

peiwun's post

owkay....nobody seems to be updating this blog for such a looong time. it seems that there are no activities in it. nothing interesting to write about. nothing exciting happens ...................... but wait!!! Interesting stuff did happen. The Advance foundation class is constantly celebrating everybody's birthday. We had Sue Jan and Amanda's.....who's next?? In fact, after all the chinese new year stuff and the birthday stuff, we are all becoming what teacher Katy said in her blog - glutton dancers :P
Then, time to start competition practises....gosh i do seem to miss them but when we really start that, i am sure that i am going to be sick of it. The first attempt to do my first variation - pas de trois 1st solo wasn't at all what i had expected. it was lousy. it seems that i have to really brush things up and regain my stamina. Even in my G8 dances i felt tired so easily. Should i pick up something like.....swimming or ......jogging?? Anyway, i have to lose some weight.....
For the 2nd variation, i had asked for help....Bee Hong's help. Yeap, Bee Hong seems to be helping me A LOT!!! She lent me her peasant dress, the nice black skirt, and is helping me in choreographing my 2nd variation. I owe her one. No, not one. I owe her a lot.

I do hope more i mean MORE people from our school is going to join the competition this year. Don't make me feel lonely by being the only one in category 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home